Up until now I have been doing my Rees Fitness coaching in my spare time. My full time job was working in the council run gym at Skipton. Because of this, I have never been able to be fully commited to Rees Fitness…but that is all changing now.
As of September, I will no longer be working full time at Craven gym. I will only be there for a couple of hours a week. This means I will be able to commit fully to Rees Fitness and the awesome clients and friends I have there. Some of the first things I want to be able to do is:
- Offer more flexible training days/times.
- Offer more consistent training days/times.
- Offer more group training sessions in various locations.
- Offer one to one coaching in more loactions.
- Offer rehab coaching for stroke survivors.
If you want to be kept up to date with all this as it goes on, there are a few different ways:
- Subscribe to the website RSS feed.
- Follow Rees Fitness on Facebook here.
- Follow on Twitter here.
- Sign up to the Rees Fitness newsletter here.
Watch out for developments!