“Solving your exercise problems so your health, strength and fitness can thrive.”
If you are having trouble improving your strength, fitness or health, Rees Fitness Personal Training can help you. Take a look below to see how…
- Face to face and online Personal Training, based in Skipton North Yorkshire
- Exercise instruction
- Exercise programming
- Health and weight management
Best for ongoing Personal Training & Coaching
- Diabetes management
- Stroke rehab
- Exercise for Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinsons and chronic medical conditions.
- GP Referrals
Best for people with chronic medical conditions
- Weight control groups
- Exercise groups for all levels
- Exercise groups for people with medical conditions
- Health and lifestyle groups
Best for people looking for support and encouragement.
- Talks, presentations and education about exercise and health.
- Online or face to face.
- Learn what, why and how to live life to the full.
Best for organisations, groups and teams wanting to learn.
Improve your body
- Move better, quicker and with greater coordination
- Feel lighter on your feet
- Be energised
- Look and feel like the best version of you
Improve your diet
- Improve your relationship with food
- Fuel your body properly
- Control your weight
Improve your life
- Break out of bad habits
- Build whole, new, good habits
- Live your life feeling positive, in control and like you want to
Why not invest 2 minutes to see how I can help you, your body and your life…
Some of the lovely things that have been said about Rees Fitness.
“Cerin is awesome!!! Friendly fun and knowledgeable. Makes training less of a chore. He has great ideas for methods of training which really helps with motivation and makes sure everything is ‘doable’ !!! Thanks Cerin for being a great coach and point of contact and kicking me up the arse when I need it.”Sarah H
“A top class fitness instructor and personal trainer right here! Has some brilliant ideas of how to change habits and become more active, is only ever positive and the most encouraging person you could possibly go and work out with as well as a great support.”Alice H
“Going to the group exercise classes with Cerin has helped with my balance, helped my coordination, and made me realise that even though I have a disability through MS, I can partake in group exercise. (Don’t tell him but I quite enjoy it too).”David W