“Solving your exercise problems so your health, strength and fitness can thrive.”
Based in Skipton, North Yorkshire, I not only coach you through the actual exercise session with healthy eating support, but also coach you through the habits and behavioural barriers that make a healthy, active lifestyle difficult in the first place.
- Face to face and online Personal Training
- Healthy eating programmes
- Exercise programming
- Behaviour coaching
Face to face or online exercise for people with:
- Chronic medical conditions
- 60 minute online consultations.
- Guidance and answers to your exercise questions.
- Custom made training programme for you and your needs.
- Full instructions on all aspects of the sessions.
- Video clips for exercises.
- Ongoing online consultations and debriefs to keep you on track.
Your Personal Challenge
How Rees Fitness can help you…
Improve your body
- Move better, quicker and with greater coordination
- Feel lighter on your feet
- Be energised
- Look and feel like the best version of you
Improve your diet
- Improve your relationship with food
- Fuel your body properly
- Control your weight
Improve your habits
- Break out of bad habits
- Build whole, new, good habits
- Live your life feeling positive, in control and like you want to
Using face to face and virtual exercise training sessions, homework, consultations and coaching, workout programmes and education, Rees Fitness has a solution for you. Why not invest 2 minutes of your time and find out more?
Some of the lovely things that have been said about Rees Fitness.
“Cerin is awesome!!! Friendly fun and knowledgeable. Makes training less of a chore. He has great ideas for methods of training which really helps with motivation and makes sure everything is ‘doable’ !!! Thanks Cerin for being a great coach and point of contact and kicking me up the arse when I need it.”Sarah H
“A top class fitness instructor and personal trainer right here! Has some brilliant ideas of how to change habits and become more active, is only ever positive and the most encouraging person you could possibly go and work out with as well as a great support.”Alice H
“Going to the group exercise classes with Cerin has helped with my balance, helped my coordination, and made me realise that even though I have a disability through MS, I can partake in group exercise. (Don’t tell him but I quite enjoy it too).”David W