“Specialist Personal Training for those with chronic medical conditions.”
Just because a person has specific medical limitations, doesn’t mean they can’t benefit from expert coaching. I offer one to one specialist personal training to educate and assist people with a range of chronic medical conditions. I take pride helping people do things they thought couldn’t be done.
So if you have ever been unsure or anxious about how to proceed, contact me today.
Qualified in stroke rehab, I have years of experience offering ongoing coaching to stroke survivors to help them:
- Learn what exercises they can do.
- Offer encouragement and accountability to make sure these exercises get done.
- Show how they can maximise movement and mobility in both their affected and unaffected sides.
- Improve balance, confidence and quality of life in the wider world.
Qualified to help people manage their diabetes, I help people by:
- Teaching you about good foods and eating habits
- Coaching you through barriers that stop you doing what you know needs to be done
- Exercising safely at whatever level you are
Managing diabetes is possible. And I can help you when you contact me below…
Health and Weight Management
More and more people are advised to control their weight for medical reasons. Specialist personal training can help with:
- Weight loss
- Controlling high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Surgery prehab and rehab
If you want or need to regain control of your health, weight or exercise, get expert specialist training here.
People with MS can be anxious about what kind of exercise they can or should do. With specialist training with me, learn:
- What exercise to do
- How much exercise to do
- How to get the most from your body
Helping you keep active safely, effectively, practically and helping you do the things you thought were beyond you. If you are living with MS and want to live your life to the full, contact me below…
Keeping active, fit, mobile and healthy can be difficult living with PD. But you can get the most from your body with specialist training with Rees Fitness. Learn how to maintain and maximise all aspects of your body:
If you are living with a chronic medical condition and want help moving better, contact me today to see if I can help.