- Strength and fitness coaching – to put you in the best shape you can be.
- Event preparation – coaching you to be ready for the big event.
- Performance coaching – helping you or your team win.
Why choose me for Personal Training?
There is a lot of unnecessary confusion when it comes to exercise. My job as a Personal Trainer is to cut through that needless complication, simplify things and help solve your exercise problems. Maybe you need help with:
- Starting to exercise in the first place
- Knowing what exercises to do and how to do them safely and effectively
- Planning your workouts
- Motivation and accountability
- Working around physical or medical conditions or limitations
Whatever your problems, it is my job to assess where you are now, what you want to achieve and plan a quick, simple, practical way to get you there. I am a big fan of learning and I love helping people understand more about what they are doing, why and how to do it better.
In short, personal training with Rees Fitness gives you my full, undivided experience to help you be healthier, fitter and stronger in simple, efficient and practical ways that work for you.