As we go through the spring and summer of 2020, I thought I would keep you updated as to what services Rees Fitness has to offer you.
At the time of writing, we are still in Lockdown, so face to face coaching in my garage is still out of the question. However, as we are now able to go outside for unlimited exercise with one other person, I am happy to offer outdoor training again!
So if you would like to get back into some training, I can meet up with you at a local park in Skipton. To keep each other (and most importantly, other people) safe, here are the safety measures we will have to take:
- Constant 2 metre distancing from each other and general public.
- No shared equipment. But feel free to bring any kit of your own, and I will make sure you make full use of it.
- We will make full use of the environment and body weight exercises.
But after that, don’t forget I pride myself on being more creative and interesting than your average gym monkey. So I am confident that I can fill your hour with plenty of slopes, obstacles, runs, jumps and body weight fun…
If you can cope with this and want to enjoy the improving weather, contact me now and book your session now!
Otherwise, don’t forget the range of online coaching I offer too.
- Virtual one on one coaching
- Virtual small group classes
- Custom programming and consultation
- And coming soon – a range of “off the shelf” training programmes…I’ve been working hard at this and it should be ready soon, so keep an eye out!
As always, I’ll keep my Services Available page updated, so take a look by clicking here.