Which exercise machine burns the most calories?
This is a very common question. The short answer is:
None of them. No exercise machine burns any calories.
The slightly longer answer is that you burn the calories, not the machine. And if you are asking the above question, you are missing the most basic but important thing…
- You have to put the physical effort in to burn calories and get slimmer.
- You have to put the physical effort in to lift heavy things and get stronger/toned.
- You have to put the physical effort in to get out of breath and get fitter.
- You have to put the mental effort in to stick to your diet…even if it is Christmas or someones birthday.
- You have to put the mental effort in to go back out training even if you don’t feel like it, or you are tired, or its raining.
While you are still looking for some machine or external force to do the work for you, you are not going to achieve your goals. As Yoda would probably say:
Inside you, the answer lies.