This is a question people rarely ask themselves. We decide we need to do something, but are we actually ready to do it? Do we actually know what the advantages and disadvantages of this decision are? Are we doing it for the right reasons?
These questions will help you:
- Pin down what you actually want to achieve.
- Think carefully about the advantages and disadvantages of changing behaviours.
- Think carefully about the advantages and disadvantages of staying just how you are.
- Weigh up if the effort is worth the outcome.
- Keep motivated when times get difficult and you face setbacks.
As always, once you have completed the questions, you can request an official consultation with me, where we can go over the answers and options for your next step.