“Making a healthy lifestyle, second nature.”
Our habits and behaviours make us choose junk food over healthy food, or to slump on the sofa instead of getting some exercise. But you are not a slave to your habits and behaviour. Take back control of your life and feel the benefit!
Over just a few weeks of Healthy Behaviour Coaching, learn:
Your own personal strengths and weaknesses and how to make them work for you.
Which habits and behaviours have the greatest impact on your life and how to control them.
Your personal barriers and how to overcome them.
How to change your thinking about healthy food and exercise, your environment and your support circle for the better.
How to hold yourself accountable for your actions and get the most from your life.
How to live your life with healthy behaviours.
How Your Fresh Start works
- Complete the initial questionnaire to take an honest, critical look at yourself.
- We go over your answers and develop an ongoing plan to help you:
- Build and work through a realistic, personalised plan that works for you.
- Identify your weakest links and how to work around them.
- Improve your eating and exercise habits, and make them stick.
- Book future catch ups to:
- Keep you accountable.
- Review progress.
- Redraft and course correct.
- Learn how to plan for and work through relapses.
- Initial questionnaire to identify the highs and lows of your current lifestyle – Totally Free.
- 60 minutes Healthy Behaviour Coaching: £30
- 30 minutes Healthy Behaviour Coaching: £20
Your Fresh Start can help you if…
“I don’t know where to start…”
The first step is always the hardest to take. For many people, a helping hand past this first point is all they need. The Initial Questionnaire will be your guide…
“I keep getting derailed…”
There many ways we can get derailed from a healthy lifestyle. Healthy Behaviour Coaching can help you identify these and show you ways to stay on track…
“I struggle to stick to it…”
Having the right reasons and incentives are key here. Healthy Behaviour Coaching can help you identify and remind you of these as you keep changing for the better…
“I always let myself down…”
I have 3 words for you… Accountability, accountability, accountability!
Your Fresh Start can help you identify and improve your social and support group. Letting others down is harder than letting yourself down…
- Your Fresh Start – Initial Questionnaire
- Your Fresh Start – Are you ready?
- Your Fresh Start – Barriers
- Your Fresh Start – All or nothing
- Your Fresh Start – Social support
- Your Fresh Start – Planning ahead
- Your Fresh Start – Review
- Your Fresh Start – Relapse