Announcing my new website! Eat Better! Go take a look at it at:
I’ve been coaching people in exercise for many years now. But along with the exercise, there is obviously the nutrition side too. And for too long I have found myself saying the same thing over and over again to clients…
So to help me help them (and as a happy by-product, everyone else out there) I’ve set up a new, dedicated website all about helping people change their eating habits for the long term.
It is about 95% complete right now. There shouldn’t be any spelling mistakes left and all the info and links should hopefully work (if anything is broken, there is a feedback form…please let me know so I can fix it!)
All that is left is for me to get a bunch of people to give it a test drive and give me honest feedback on how it looks and works…
That is where you come in! So before I figure out how to make it pay it’s own way, please go check it out and share the hell out of it!
Who is Eat Better for?
- Want to eat and drink healthier for the rest of your life?
- Need the flexibility inherent in an online platform?
- Want to avoid get stuck on the endless cycle of yo-yo dieting for years?
- Want to be self reliant and not become dependant on something or someone else?
- Know you need to eat better, but struggle to put it into practice?
If so, the Eat Better may be just for you…
What is Eat Better?
We all know we need to Eat Better. We all know we need to eat more fruit and veg, cut down on the junk we eat and do more exercise. Every single one of us knows what to do. But that is not the problem…
We know what to do, but do we know how to put it into practice?
Eat Better is the dedicated website and online coaching course I have developed, to guide you step by step through the stages you need to improve your eating and drinking. It will help you before, during and after each step so you are ready and fully prepared to succeed. It aims to help you:
- Think critically about what you eat and why.
- Learn about what healthy eating and drinking looks like.
- Eat and drink healthier for the long term.
- Minimise your risk of food related medical problems such as obesity, heart disease, stroke etc.
- Recognise your current eating/drinking habits and how to change them for the better.
- Learn the tools you need to be self sufficient when it comes to healthy eating.