It’s quite simple. Getting fitter and stronger means working hard and doing it often. That way, we can gradually get better over time. So welcome to the 2 week challenge!
Every couple of weeks, I release a new exercise challenge. It could be a fitness, strength or random physical challenge. The aim is to spend the next 2 weeks getting as good at it as possible. Practice it, try hard and see how much you can improve over the 14 days.
The challenge will be published every couple of weeks on:
- My website www.ReesFitness.co.uk
- My Facebooks page www.facebook.com/reesfitness
- My Twitters https://twitter.com/cerinrees
So here is your Challenge, it starts Monday!
2 Week Challenge
You have 3 minutes to do As Many Rounds As Possible (AMRAP) of the following circuit:
- Plank up x6 (click here to see tutorial)
- Squat x6 (click here to see tutorial)
- Sit up x6 (click here to see tutorial)
- Single leg squat thrusts x6 pairs (click here to see tutorial)
You can try the challenge as many times as you like (and don’t forget, we will improve the more often we do it). Let us know how you do on the Rees Fitness Facebook page at www.facebook.com/reesfitness